Click here to subscribe for more posts that add value to your life!
A while ago I saw a video on Youtube. It was called the Minimalist Tag and it had six questions.
The questions were as follows.
1. What drew you to minimalism?
2. How did you start the de-cluttering process?
3. Have you ever counted all your things? If so, how many things do you own?
4. What are your tips for dealing with the desire for more?
5. How do you deal with non-minimalists in your life?
6. Do you have any guilty pleasures where minimalism doesn't apply?
It seemed like a fun thing to do, so I decided to answer them in the video below. As a result I now have a Youtube channel.
What did you think of the video? Have you ever counted your belongings? Let me know below in the comments!
With love and simplicity,
P.S. This is a video that you may want to share with your friends and family — especially those who could use a little boost as they begin their minimalist journey